- A billboard is your salesman standing at every corner.
- A billboard works harder than your salesman i.e, it works for your 24 hours a day.
- Repetition is extremely helpful when you are trying to increase your product awareness, or when
you simply want to get your message across to masses of people.
- OAAA did a study in 1999 that says people look at 70% of the outdoor boards they pass and
63% are actually read.
- Outdoor advertising has been rated higher than any other type of advertising for their ability to
communicate ideas at the lowest possible prices.
- People spend more time driving than they do to read the paper and watch the news.
- Outdoor advertising has a lower cost per thousand than any other type of advertising.
- Outdoor ads cost 80% less than television commercials, 60% less than newspaper ads, and
50% less than radio ads.
- Outdoor advertising is free to driving consumers; you do not have to buy a magazine, cable
television, or a newspaper to see your advertisement.
- Outdoor advertising allows you to reach more people faster and easier than any other type of
- Outdoor advertising has a larger audience than any other type of advertising. People are driving
more and more everyday.